The U-Turn of Our Relationship...

Life is not always a straight line. It takes a U-Turn when you least expect it to. The moment you realize that everything is going fine, boom, you come across a pothole.

When everything was going fine, she was in Dehradun busy with her daily vocation. One day we had a bad fight and everything was upside down and we were no more in touch. We had no clue what was going on in each other's life. One month passed by and then another and likewise another. I was completely cut off from the outside world and spent day and night overthinking. I used to wake up in the middle of the night and start crying recalling everything. Nothing was as same as it was before, at that time I was left all alone. I lost my support system whom I called my everything. I still call that the scariest phases of my life and in between another tragedy hit, I lost my maternal grandfather. He was the one who always wanted to see me as a Judge and ever since I joined my law school, he used to call me "judge sahab". I was completely blank during that time, the world seemed to end for me.

While I was struggling to pass my days within the confined walls of my room all alone. One fine day, I received a call from her, she got to know about my maternal grandfather from one of my friend. After this, we somehow managed to get in touch with each other and clear things out. It was July 2021, when she was about to leave for her college after the deadliest second wave of the pandemic. I told her to meet for one last time at the station before she leaves, we met that night and actually had the first hug of our relationship, at that moment I could feel the warmth. Things seemed to recover since then.

Two months passed by and I was still in my hometown as Pune was badly hit by the pandemic. It was September 2021, when I planned a trip to Dehradun to meet her and take her out for some time. It was that moment when I decided to give my best to see her happy. Everything seemed very easy and simple when she was there with me.

    -------------------------------------------------- xxx ---------------------------------------------
           PANDA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lover in Her Eyes.....

It all started with a call...

The Memorable Trip of 2021