The Memorable Trip of 2021

One thing I have learned the very hard way is that you must give your 110% and patiently wait for the result.

It was the first week of October 2021 and I was having my mid-term exams and was looking forward to this trip. On 5th November 2021, it was her 22nd birthday, so I also had to plan something for her during this trip. So I immediately searched online for a personalized birthday card and uploaded the design. I only had a week to get that and alongside I got pictures of her printed.

I got that personalized birthday card the very same day when I was supposed to leave for Dehradun. I quickly opened the parcel and checked if everything was fine. The card was exactly the same as I planned it to be. I left for Dehradun the very same night, I could not sleep the whole night because of the excitement and adrenaline rush. I still remember she was having her exams the next day and she was not able to study because of the same level of excitement. It was obviously the first time I was doing something big to see her happy.

26th October 2021 I reached Dehradun and I was actually not well, I was having a terrible cold because of climate change. I took some medicines and went out for lunch with my friend. She was having her exams till 28th October 2021. The next morning the cold got even worse and I had to go to a nearby chemist to get the appropriate medicines. Then I went out with my friend for a little stroll in the city. 

It was the last evening we were staying apart while we were connected through the video call. At that moment I could feel the flow of mixed emotions and nervousness. I could even sense that she eagerly wanted to run from her place in the midst of the night. She was actually super excited to meet me.

The next morning, I packed my stuff and went to her place to pick her up, and to be very honest that moment would certainly sink into the surface of my heart and would remain intact there forever.

---------------------------------------- xxx ----------------------------------------

PANDA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lover in Her Eyes.....

It all started with a call...