Butterflies all around...
Butterflies all around, hopping all around.
The start was good but we were certainly new to all of this. But little did we know what the road ahead holds. Speed breakers, bumpy and chaotic roads. A feeling of sticking around my partner and taking care of her was there but there was also this fear of losing my best(est)friend.
Things were good, we used to talk when we were away and meet when in our hometown. 6 months into the relationship I still was new to this but she managed during that time very beautifully. I won't deny the fact that I got to learn many things from her, she made me see things very consciously. She was not my partner but she was my savior.
We were close to our 1 year, and I could see the changes in me. We celebrated our 1st anniversary in lockdown and as they say, you don't get to have too many pictures with the person you are closest with, only a few pictures but they were priceless gems and I still keep it in my phone. I never planned anything big for her during that course of time but it was so sweet of her that she never demanded.
As they say, things don't last long, be it good or bad. The fear of things falling apart began floating on the surface.
--------------------------------------------- xxx ------------------------------------------
PANDA
Comments
Post a Comment